Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Day for Lazy Looters...


Many pirates were thrilled this morning to find that Pirates Online were giving away a free legendary weapon called the "Heart of Padres del Fuego." This sword was apparently a promotional item to keep up the morale   of the player base. This would normally make me happy, but I felt no accomplishment in typing the "bloodfire" code into the redeem code window and getting a legendary sword. (It would've been even cooler if they increased the chance of this weapon to drop in enemies in Lava Gorge.) With the simple code spreading around Pirates Online like wildfire, I felt that this "rare" sword isn't rare! But, what isn't rare now might be rare in six months to a year! But, at least this sword is better than my old sword...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first legendary!! THANK YOU POTCO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to master my sword...

    ReplyDelete